1. How does the grid work?
The horizontal and vertical lines are used to assist in proper placement of the heels, knees, elbows & hands.
The centre vertical line serves a visual for balance when holding postures and in keeping your body weight centred.
It also aids in keeping your body in a straight line when in savanna, butterfly, child pose, tortoise, rabbit and like poses.
2. What do the 6" & 8" markers apply to?
In certain poses like the chair and awkward, the instructor will state feet 6 to 8" apart.
3. What do the 3' & 4' markers indicate?
In certain postures like standing separate leg stretching pose and triangle pose, it serves as an indicator.
4. What is your return policy?
Sweat Matterz is committed to providing the highest level of customer care. Due to hygiene sensitivity we will gladly accept unused, unwashed, unaltered merchandise with tags attached for a refund within 30 days of receipt. Please note shipping cost on the outbound shipment is not refundable.
5. How do I return my items?
- Fill out the return form included in your package and place it in your package
- Email Customer Care to obtain a prepaid FedEx label to return your package
- Affix the prepaid shipping label to the outside of your package
- Drop the package off with the appropriate shipping provider. and we'll process your return within 7 days of receipt
If using your own shipping method, please return to the following address:
USA: Sweat Matterz, LLC, 7934 West Drive, #805, Miami, FL, 33141
Canada: Sweat Matterz, 33 Ostend Avenue, Toronto, ON, M6S 1L3
6. What is your Price Adjustment Policy
Sweat Matterz will offer a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within 15 days of your order date.
Items purchased with a promotion code or other discount are not eligible for a price adjustment. Sale items are not eligible for a price adjustment.
For a price adjustment within 10 days of placing your order, email us at mail us at email@example.com. Please include your order number on your invoice. We refund you the difference in your original form of payment if your order meets the price adjustment criteria.
7. Do you Offer Free Shipping?
Sweat Matterz is happy to offer free shipping to United States of America and Canada. See details below.
Sweat Matterz is happy to offer free shipping on all orders with a subtotal of $100. This offer is valid for United States only.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, US territories are not eligible for free shipping.
- Wholesale orders are not eligible
- Standard shipping applies only.
- If customer requests priority shipping, the shipping charge will be passed onto the customer.
Free Shipping on Canada Orders Over $100
Sweat Matterz is happy to offer free standard shipping on all orders to Canada with a subtotal of $100.
Canadian Islands excluded.
Wholesale orders are excluded.
If customer requests priority shipping, the shipping charge will be passed onto the customer.
Standard shipping applies only. If customer requests priority, the shipping charge will be passed onto the customer.
You will receive a tracking email as soon as your order has shipped. No modifications once your order has been placed online due to an automatic ordering system.
Shipping delivery approximately 5-7 business days depending on location.
Sweat Matterz is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. On large or expedited orders, we require a signature upon delivery for all orders over $500 or shipped via expedited Service.